We are seeking an exceptional Quantitative Developer to join our portfolio management operations team. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining applications and utilities that facilitate research and trading of strategies at our client. Our team works closely with users to assist them in matters both technical and quantitative.
Candidates need not have prior knowledge of financial markets, but must have a strong interest in learning about stock markets and financial markets.
• Providing support to Portfolio Managers (PMs) to assist them in research and live trading of quantitative strategies
• Generating reports for management regarding the overall trading of the group, including performance and risk evaluations
• Developing common tools and libraries to facilitate both research and production trading
• Creating and maintaining technical documentation for the tools
• Researching and evaluating new technologies that can be used to improve the research and production trading environments
• Operating and troubleshooting software in a fast paced environment
• Quickly tackling ad-hoc queries from PMs and management
• Have degree from a top-tier institution in a quantitative field
• Have superior programming skills, especially in Python
• Be intelligent with excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Demonstrate strong attention to detail
• Be a good team player with a strong willingness to help others