FX & OTC Trade Support Associate
• Proactively identify issues/gaps within the processes and offer solutions to close the gaps; identify root cause of problems and implement robust, strategic, controlled and cost effective solutions/recommendations for settlement and collateral management services
• Communicate with counter-parties to resolve any “DK” or failed delivery attempts for settlements, credit limits, and collateral management services
• Perform numerous reconciliations including: Front to Middle office Rec, Off-Market reporting, Early Terminations, back to back trades, MTM reporting, Daily/weekly/monthly client specific reconciliations
• Work with bank operations, product management, and sales as well as working directly with customers to remediate any issues in day-to-day processes
• Trade capture and processing of amends and cancellations.
• Monitor and manage changes to client agreements / contracts
• Working with and driving the team to deliver first class customer support by phone, email or Slack, and building rapport with and proactively responding to customer queries.
• Manage trade reconciliations and trade discrepancies for all trades and positions.
• 5+ years within Trade Support for FX, Prime Brokerage or FX Settlements middle / back office divisions of a financial institution
• Needs to be aware and have an understanding of the large financial risks that can be incurred through operational errors and control risks.
• Motivated, self¬-starter who enjoys working in a team-oriented fast¬-paced environment
• Excellent team building skills
• Highly detailed oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to interact cross-functionally and drive both business and technical discussions.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Technology savvy a major plus