We are looking for an Apartment Maintenance Technician to work at our beautiful buildings in NYC on the Upper East Side!
Great Service Technicians make our apartment communities a great place to live. Aimco believes that the appearance and maintenance operations of our apartment communities are one of the most reasons why our residents choose to call us home. We are looking for service-minded professionals with a cheerful, customer service attitude willing to roll up their sleeves and go to work!
Are you the right person for the Job?
The ideal Service Technician must have 2-3 years of maintenance experience, preferably in some form of facilities or building environment.
- A Service Technician should have knowledge in carpentry, electrical and plumbing.
- A Service Technician must have strong communication and follow-up skills, both with residents and other team members.
- A Service Technician must have a team player attitude and take direction from a Service Manager.
- In property management, evenings and weekends are par for the course. The ideal candidate needs schedule flexibility to accommodate a 7 day workweek, and be willing to be on call.
- Multi-tasking and adaptation are key elements to success! The Service Technician must efficiently handle a changing environment and be capable of dealing with multiple people and various situations simultaneously.
- Be prepared for physical activity! The Service Technician must be able and willing to move heavy equipment and machinery.
Aimco offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices.
Join us and come home to your career at Aimco – Apply Now!