Celgene is looking for Associate Director, Launch Excellence Manager - CAR T - Sout in Clifton, NJ.
This local job opportunity with ID 33582508 is live since 03/15/2019.Req #:
Offsite, New Jersey, United StatesJob Category:
Sales and MarketingWork Location:
Product MarketingEmployee Status:
Employer is a global leader in hematology, with a market-leading multiple myeloma franchise and promising future pipeline including CAR T cell therapy. We seek a Launch Excellence Manager for several regions within the US. This position is an extension of the HQ Marketing Team.
Launch Excellence Managers (LEM s) play a critical role in the commercial success of Employer s innovative oncology therapies by leading and managing the onboarding and certification of accounts (academic centers, community hospitals, oncology clinics) that prescribe, dispense, and manage Employer s products. LEMs will compliantly engage prescriber accounts in their geography, cultivate strong customer relationships, determine/address CAR T onboarding logistical needs, and manage a best-in-class account onboarding process. Additionally, LEM s will gather market insights pre-launch and monitor launch success. LEMs will work cross-functionally with various Seattle and Summit based Employer commercial functions, as well as other Employer field staff to efficiently identify and fulfill prescriber account needs in advance of using CAR Ts.
The Southeast territory includes the following states: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements:
- Engage prescriber accounts, evaluate site-specific onboarding needs, and develop site-specific onboarding plans that delegate onboarding tasks and specify timeframes for completion
- Gather insights to ensure Employer s innovative therapies can be effectively and safely administered in various sites of care, while also providing best in class customer experience, as well as to ensure optimal success of product launches
- Understand emerging hematology trends to drive the future national strategy- Learning Locally, Applying Nationally
- Lead an organized and efficient onboarding process for assigned prescriber accounts within a specified region in the United States through collaboration with cross-functional Employer team members and prescriber account stakeholders including; clinical staff, department decision makers, supply and distribution, purchasing, operations and C-suite customer partners
- Coordinate various onboarding functions and resources to achieve a best-in-class onboarding experience for prescriber account stakeholders
- Maintain frequent contact with account stakeholders and facilitate introductions to Employer Commercial team members during and following the onboarding process
- Deliver general and drug-specific training modules and support each account s development of an appropriate prescribing/management infrastructure based on the needs of a particular drug
- Document and possess in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of Juno s customers and marketplace, key account and regional market dynamics, Employer company policies, and top competitors and their potential strategies
- Ensure all onboarding processes are executed within Employer s regulatory and legal guidelines
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, decision-making capabilities, and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated record of successful leadership of, and collaboration with, cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills including an ability to clearly articulate complex concepts and processes to others
- Adaptive and agile learner
- Extensive scientific knowledge and aptitude
- Proven understanding of regional healthcare provider organizations and market dynamics
- Thorough understanding of oncology/hematology markets and disease landscapes
- Professional poise and strong business acumen
- Proven ability to interact and collaborate with internal & external stakeholders at all levels
- Executive presence with ability to negotiate and improvise to accomplish business objectives
- Awareness and ability to comply with all laws, regulations, and policies that govern the conduct of activities
- BA/BS in science or business
- 10 years of pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry experience including sales, marketing, commercial, or medical
- Combination of sales and marketing experience preferred
- 5 years of pharmaceutical/biotechnology hospital/account sales experience (preferably in oncology)
- Project management and team leadership experience
- Candidates with commercial backgrounds must have demonstrated ability to manage medical detail; candidates with medical backgrounds must have a demonstrated commercial mindset
- Upholds high ethical and professional standards with business contacts in order to maintain Juno s excellent reputation within the biotech community
- Candidate to have experience calling on Hematologists
- Candidates with a breadth of experience sales, marketing, market access, medical, etc
- Account Management/KAM Experience preferred
THINK BIG. BE BRAVE. DELIVER. About UsCOMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
At Employer, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions."At Employer, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients."
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Employer. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin s lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Employer. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Employer puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.
Associated topics: administrative staff, chief operations officer, document, facilities, front desk, food, operational support, operations director, records management, support