Charging Developer - Level 2
Tesla is looking for Charging Developer - Level 2 in Portland, OR.
This local job opportunity with ID 33602448 is live since 03/19/2019.
Employer is looking for an autonomous, business-oriented executer that can manage all phases of the site development process for all Employer Charging products. The Charging Developer finds the best places to host Employer charging products. They manage site selection, contract negotiation with site hosts, utility and permitting feasibility studies, and ensuring efficient project hand-off to the Employer installation team for construction and close-out. The responsibilities of this position may change over time. This role requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of the programs, projects and the organization.
- Develop and manage pipeline of potential site hosts that will meet the market s goals to serve current and future Employer customers
- Build and maintain relationships with key deployment partners
- Develop, refine and manage comprehensive site due diligence
- Lead efforts to obtain all necessary approvals from utilities and permitting authorities
- Work with attorneys to draft, negotiate and close site host agreements
- Work closely with installation partners to assess and manage installation costs and timeline
- Highly organized, able to project manage 20+ projects in various phases simultaneously without missing a beat
- Autonomous, high-motor approach to execution and achievement. Self-motivated and outspoken about what is needed to get a job done
- Comfortable communicating with all types of stakeholders, including CEOs, facility managers, city planners, marketing managers, and utility planners
- Business model-oriented must be able to understand the needs of site hosts and work with them to meet a business goal with Employer charging
- Excellent communication skills: strategic listener, conscious conversationalist, and the ability to persuade and impact people from a wide range of roles and backgrounds
- Aggressive approach to reducing risk and getting ahead of problems before they impact project timelines
- Experience with contracts, real estate, utility planning, charging infrastructure, charging infrastructure policy, or local permitting a major plus