PRAHS is looking for National Account Director - East Region in Blue Bell, PA.
This local job opportunity with ID 33825360 is live since 03/16/2019.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The NAD serves as the general manager and ultimately the person responsible for the SHS relationship and performance. Fulfilling these broad responsibilities requires a detailed understanding of the client, our company, our products and services, and an understanding of the processes and methods to fulfill client expectations and our sales targets. Successful large account management relies on strong capabilities in leading and directing matrixed teams and managing multiple agendas.
There are numerous business processes for which the NADs must be SMEs. These processes include the Account Business Planning Process, the sales forecasting and funnel process, the pricing and contracting process, the sales development process from idea generation & client problem/question through the offer development, negotiation and deal close, and the implementation of the Plan of Action. NAD will also be expected to fully leverage the Sales Force Automations tools and related reporting applications as is necessary.
Given the nature of these clients it is essential that the NAD possess a strong executive presence and cultivates a client relationship across the client organization including the client c-suite.
- Organizing and establishing the necessary business rhythm and communications approach for the team.
- Line of sight to account team client contact, including full knowledge of existing business, new business development and account growth as executed on a day to day basis by the account team members.
- Assuring the account team s execution of the strategic account plan, including development and implementation of qualitative and quantitative metrics for achieving account success.
- Managing/organizing day to day direction of account team activities to ensure proactive and seamless pursuit of business with assigned accounts while the NAD is not involved in every customer interaction, they are informed, engaged and consulted in order to provide high level support and team direction.
- Serves as the high level client contact.
- Proactively builds deeper strategic relationships at higher levels within the accounts, e. g., C-suite level contacts.
- Being the go-to resource of the account team for senior SHS management to report performance against both the strategic account plan and revenue targets.
- Frequently monitors and reports activity against plan.
- Acts as a team leader by keeping the Team informed, clarifying methods for working together, reminding Team of its common Goal, and conducting productive Team meetings.
- Meets or exceeds appropriate financial goals for the Team
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, drive, rigor and a sense of urgency when managing the business.
- Knows when to share decision making and when not to taking ownership for difficult decisions.
- Keeps on top of changes and trends in the marketplace and how these impact the business.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales or marketing or equivalent.
- This individual generally has had most of the following professional experiences: sales and sales management, large account management and other complementary roles.
- A minimum of seven to ten years progressively-responsibleSales and or Sales leadership experience, preferably in healthcare, healthcare informatics or pharmaceutical sales.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They re not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements. Symphony Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.