• 2+ years experience in auditing applications, information systems preferably within banking/financial institutions
• Working knowledge of business processes and IT General Controls and Control Frameworks (SOX, COBIT, ISO2700x)
• Risk oriented knowledge of infrastructure components, such as: Database Management systems (e.g. DB2, SQL, Oracle), Major Operating System platforms (Windows, Unix/Linux).
• Working knowledge of regulations and statutes such as: GLBA, SOX, Dodd Frank or FFIEC and CFPB guidelines
• Goal oriented with Project Management skills
• Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Big 4 is a plus
• Bachelors degree in Accounting Information Systems (AIS), Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Discipline
• Preferred Certifications: CISA, CISM, CIA, CISSP
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.