Learning Care Group is looking for Director in Training in Austin, TX.
This local job opportunity with ID 3474940 is live since 02/17/2018.
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Employer, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
Our Director's In Training are responsible for ensuring that our centers are operated according to our high standards and maintaining our reputation for excellence. Directors In Training must be dedicated to positively representing the company to their communities, inspiring and teaching children, and building a team of individuals who are committed to providing outstanding customer service. On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring curriculum and developmentally appropriate practices are in place in the center.
- Conducting tours for prospective parents and enrolling new families.
- Creating and implementing local marketing plans to drive enrollment.
- Ensuring licensing standards are met and assisting in the accreditation process for the center.
- Assisting teachers with the weekly development and execution of the curriculum and program activities.
- Monitoring and managing the financial progress of your center.
- Ensuring a safe environment for the children in our care.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- Supervisory experience of at least six non-exempt associates; experience in early childhood education strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in early childhood education
- Any licenses, certificates or specialized training as required by State law and/or regulatory agencies
- Business and Program oriented; Excellent communication skills; Upbeat and friendly attitude