Parsons is looking for Digital Forensics Analyst in Arlington, VA.
This local job opportunity with ID 11118060 is live since 07/22/2018.
Ready for a challenge that will leverage your experience and keep you on the edge of cyber security? Come join our Employer Federal team, supporting the National Cyber Programs Directorate, and enjoy a career with some of the best professionals in the market. The Network Security Specialist position will be in Arlington, Virginia, or Fairfax, Virginia.
- Performs forensic analysis on all common operating system environments, including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, UNIX, Linux, Solaris, and embedded systems.
- Analyzes digital media (e.g., logs, code, phones, hard drives, memory dumps) to determine attack vectors and develop mitigation techniques.
- Identifies possible threats via analysis of digital media.
- Has the ability to travel up to 25% of the time and maintains readiness to divert and deploy teams of contract resources to provide on site support in the event of a cyber incident.
- Assists with maintaining computer equipment and software licensing.
- Assists with preservation and duplication of original media obtained from customers.
- Develops and disseminates engagement reports, technical reports and briefs based on analytic findings.
- Communicates and coordinates information and works closely with NCCIC and other components.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in IT field, plus and 5 or more years of related experience.
- Active Top-Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet iterative deadlines.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following tools: EnCase, Forensic Toolkit, or Autopsy/Sleuthkit.
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Employer is a leader in the world of technical services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Employer Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Employer external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!