Leidos is looking for Program Manager in ALEXANDRIA, VA.
This local job opportunity with ID 11118080 is live since 07/21/2018.Description:Employer currently has an opening for a project program manager to work in our Alexandria VA or Colorado Springs office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the NGA JANUS Elevation and RECON contracts. Employer has a career opening for a project/program manager with expertise in GEOINT intelligence, production and production management.
The candidate will be responsible for management of the entire production cycle for GEOINT elevation products. Include management of personnel and vendors, Collection and evaluation of source data, quality assurance, production existing standards and delivery of data and products. Will also work with customer to improve production methods and sources for future GEOINT Products.Qualifications:
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- 15 years of experience and a BA/BS
- Must have an active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Program/ Project Management experience
- DoD IC GEOINT Production
- Extensive NATO Experience (SOF and Conventional)
- GIS design and deployment (hardware, software, & personnel)
- Experience across the ESRI suite of products
- Small team building/management
- Army experience
- Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
- Experience in GEOINT Elevation data production and management
- Experience with GEOINT production systems and tools
- Experience with GEOINT Quality assurance and Quality Control for DoD IC
Employer is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Employer reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Employer with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Employer.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Employer will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Employer is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.