Leidos is looking for SharePoint Developer in SPRINGFIELD, VA.
This local job opportunity with ID 11118086 is live since 10/15/2018.Description:
Employer is seeking a SharePoint Developer to support a customer site in Springfield VA. Active TS/SCI clearance is required.
The successful candidate will provide web development and technical support to the customer and assist in developing effective integrated SharePoint websites to communicate the customer’s mission, vision, and strategic plan to their stakeholders.
- Provide SharePoint and web based presentation development expertise on a full time basis to support an integrated government contractor team
- Assist the customer with developing SharePoint sites that enable effective communication with stakeholders
- Migrate multiple sites to SharePoint 2013 and fully support custom workflows during the transition by developing a test plan
- Assist in communicating programs and strategies to gain informed support for customer personnel, resources, and missions
- Assist in the development of new communication methods to reach target audiences
- Based on awareness and understanding of the customer’s mission and operations, recommend SharePoint strategies that will enhance users and user group experience
- Make appropriate recommendations for message/information development, communication method selection, and timing of updates
- Assist with leading the development and execution of integrated communication campaigns on key agency topics to ensure consistent messaging in support of the customer’s strategy
- Maintain and update office websites across multiple networks; coordinate with content managers to ensure website content is current, accurate, and reliable
- Design and build web pages using a variety of techniques, and tools with appropriate links and security designed into system and maintained that meet the customer’s guidelines
- Plan, design, and perform content enhancements and/or updates to websites
- Utilize and or modify on-line applications as needed for use by customer components to collect, review, analyze and collaborate on office information requirements
- Contribute to the customer’s efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization’s online offerings
- Recommend best practices, develop guidance and content standards, and ensure best practices and quality standards are met and maintained on customer websites
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 7-10 years of experience in web development, with a background in SharePoint development
- Active TS/SCI level security clearance.
- Experience with web design supporting the IC/DoD
- Development and design experience with SharePoint 2013
- Experience migrating legacy SharePoint sites to SharePoint 2013
- Experience with PKI and web security protocols.
"External Referral Eligible"Employer Overview:
Employer is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Employer reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Employer with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Employer.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Employer will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.