Sr. Consultant - Talent Management
Allstate is looking for Sr. Consultant - Talent Management in Bothell, WA.
This local job opportunity with ID 29647689 is live since 02/14/2019.
Where good people build rewarding careers.Think that working in the insurance field can---t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You---ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers--- lives. We---ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you---ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you---ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.Job Description Data Discovery and Decision Science (D3) is the research and analytics organization at Employer. The Talent and People Analytics team is focused on strengthening data and analytic talent across the enterprise and within D3. We strive to create value for the Human Resource function at Employer and play an important role fostering an analytics-driven culture enterprise-wide. As the corporation's interest in and appetite for analytics has grown, the demand for analytic talent and proficiency has grown with it. Within D3, we continue to experience rapid growth as we expand the scope of our work, the skillsets of our employees, and the depth of our influence in the company. Recruiting and hiring quality D3 talent is a critical step in positioning the enterprise to compete with analytics. As the Talent Management Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for growing quality talent in D3 through coordination of recruiting, hiring and development processes in the department. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with department leaders and teams, Human Resources and external partners including universities and professional organizations. Key Responsibilities:
- Supports leaders with specific recruiting needs and coordinates job requisitions with hiring managers
- Plans and executes growth and development strategies, ensuring alignment with department operation and location plans
- Coordinates recruiting, networking and other talent-related events
- Builds relationships with internal and external partners serving as point of contact for D3 and HR on all talent-related processes
- Collaborates with HR Talent Acquisition on recruiting efforts and strategies
- Oversees and documents general talent processes
- Supports the annual performance management process Supervisory Responsibilities:This job does not have supervisory dutiesJob DescriptionJob QualificationsEducation and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field; or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in Human Resources or Business AdministrationFunctional Skills
- Intermediate project management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with employees at all levels
- Ability to handle and maintain sensitive/confidential information
- Ability to utilize appropriate analyses and make recommendations to achieve corporate goals
- Ability to consult, coach and influence others with a willingness to actively share expertise
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands--. As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary --- but that---s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you---ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.Learn more about life at Employer. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.Employer generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.--
For jobs in San Francisco, please click--"here"--for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.--For jobs in Los Angeles, please click--"here"--for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Employer to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.