Physical Therapist (PT) - Full Time Permanent
Blue Royal Staffing is looking for Physical Therapist (PT) - Full Time Permanent in Kennewick, WA.
This local job opportunity with ID 11118039 is live since 08/15/2018.
Physical Therapist for an outpatient facility needed in Kennewick, a thriving city with an attractive demographic of residents and tourism. Kennewick features nearly 30 parks, scenic hiking and bicycling trails, boat access, a variety of year-round sports and recreational activities, entertainment, the region’s retail shopping hub and a casual, easy-living vibe. Competitive pay and great benefits offered.
POSITION TYPE: Physical Therapist (PT)
LOCATION: Kennewick, WA
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- At least 1 year of experience
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of treatment.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient care.
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific occupational therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
- Work closely with the referring physician to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, standards and techniques of physical therapy.
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of physical therapy equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
- Current state PT license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy required
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy preferred
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200-8888